Fire Damage Removal for Austin Properties
A fire can result in hundreds of thousands of dollars in repairs for your storefront or office and stop work for months after. Heat and flames can rip apart a property, but additional harm from smoke and soot may stay for years after the fire has been quenched. Furthermore, the smell these substances leave may hang in the atmosphere for months if left untreated and harm your business’ brand.
Experiencing a fire can be stressful and Paul Davis understands that your cherished organization and income are at stake. In addition to emergency fire damage removal and remediation, we specialize in removing soot and smoke damage too. Whatever the size, Paul Davis Restoration performs prompt fire damage removal and restoration services to commercial properties across the Austin region.
The Paul Davis Method
- We appear at your business to assist you within hours, any time you need
- Accurate damage analysis, pretesting and estimations
- Structural stabilization and emergency board-ups
- Fewer chemicals used to remove soot and odors
- Sanitation, smoke smell removal and air purification
- Thorough cleaning for any damaged inventory, fixtures and additional contents inside
- Professional grade water extractors, dehumidifiers, fans and additional technology designed to remove water resulting from quenching the fire
- Rebuilding – in the event that a large area of your commercial property was destroyed, we can rebuild it
- Mold and mildew prevention
Contact your Austin Paul Davis Franchise
The Paul Davis team can restore your commercial property back to normal faster. Our training, cleaning methods and years of training aid us in completing the job properly the first time. Damaged goods or furniture is usually simple to restore for our specialists and their equipment. Additionally, The Paul Davis team will assist with the insurance provider’s process to make it as painless as possible for you.
Let our company to assist yours. Reach Paul Davis if you are stricken by fire or smoke damage on your commercial property.