Disaster Planning in Central Austin, TX
One of the most critical parts of running a company in Central Austin, TX is ensuring business continuity. However, these plans usually involve things like emergency power back-up. Shouldn’t they include the facilities too?
The Paul Davis First Response Program, developed for property managers and owners, includes total facilities disaster planning assistance with the ultimate objective of quickly restoring the property to usability, hastening the claims process and minimizing disruption to tenants in the event of a disaster. Call Paul today for a complimentary assessment.
First Response Program Services
- Restoration planning and consultation
- Complete property cleanup, restoration, and reconstruction
- Contents (textiles, documents, fixtures, computers, electronics) cleaning and restoration
- National call center available 24/7
- Priority emergency services
- Consultation with your insurance carrier regarding policy guidelines
Why Paul Davis?
- 24/7 Priority services – Reduce loss severity, minimize repair expense, and get your business up-and-running faster with priority emergency services.
- Professional consultation – Minimize damage and heighten your awareness by creating an emergency plan.
- Business acclimation – We will learn more about your properties and management team to expedite mitigation work and streamline the restoration process.
- Peace of mind – Your plan is comprehensive, easy to deploy, and will put your minds at ease.