Paul Davis Restoration of Central Austin TX Flood Damage Removal Process
Extreme water damage is something that no one wants to handle. If your home has suffered water damage, hiring the best company to do the job without interruption is necessary. The contractors with Paul Davis Restoration of Central Austin TX are trained in handling water damage, large or small. Paul Davis emergency services run 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, so we’re always available to help.
Cleaning up water damage is a core service for Paul Davis Restoration of Central Austin TX and we know how to get the job done on time. Contact us if you require immediate assistance by giving us a call at any time. A representative of Paul Davis Restoration of Central Austin TX will return your call within 30 minutes and get to your home within four hours.
How We Work
- Call Us – Whether it’s major or minor damage, Paul Davis Restoration of Central Austin TX has an emergency hotline for all our customers to get help fast.
- Inspection and Assessment – Our contractors operate a comprehensive assessment of the damage area to find ways to fix and avoid causes, future protection and removal options.
- Water Extraction – We use powerful vacuums and pumps to take the water. The sooner you call, the sooner we’ll arrive to remove the flooding.
- Dehumidifying – The water might be gone, but bigger situations sometimes call for deep drying under floors and behind walls.
- Deodorization – Still water leaves behind discoloration and disfigurement in the surfaces it sits on. We apply specialized deodorizers to eliminate smells, discoloration and other problems standing water leaves behind.
- Reversing the Damage – The restoration team with Paul Davis Restoration of Central Austin TX enters after the mess is cleared to renew your home to its original condition.
What Causes Water Damage?
- Refrigerator malfunction
- Room flooding
- Sewage backup
- Severe weather
Why Is Using a Licensed Water Damage Restoration Firm Important?
Repairing water damage contains scientific methods and specialized equipment to dry out the area. It may require a moisture meter or infrared camera to find moisture that has seeped into your walls or subfloor. You can elude expensive repairs in the future by choosing a skillful restoration company to take care of circumstances like this.
How Can You Help the Situation?
There are some definite measures that you can take to make our job easier when we arrive. Talk to the Paul Davis team today find out what measures you can take and get useful tips and information about water damage.
Why Paul Davis?
You won’t be able to sufficiently dry an area that has been affected by water damage with a Shop Vac and a fan. Our technicians will apply the proper approaches to your water damage to get you back into your home as quickly as possible.