Kitchen Remodeling in Austin
The kitchen is the hub of your home; it’s the setting for this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. The many roles of your kitchen make it so important to be a place that functions properly for you and your family. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you create a space that fits your needs and lifestyle – and looks great, too.
Paul Davis franchises have provided kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. We’re committed to doing the best quality work for all projects. If you want to revamp your Austin home’s kitchen, you can depend on us.
To ensure your project is done right, a Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. Based on this, a detailed blueprint and schedule can be constructed. When you choose us, you’ll receive the best materials, tools, and processes for your projects.
The result of your kitchen remodeling project won’t only be a kitchen that looks amazing, but is also very functional. During this process, you can make more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. It can also make your home more valuable.
There’s a lot that goes into remodeling a kitchen. Look through the list below to start thinking about how you might like to plan your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinets: No matter how large your kitchen is, cabinets will take up a major fraction of it. Make sure your cabinetry stands out for the right reasons with new glass door, raised panel, or frameless options.
- Countertops: There are several options to choose from with countertops, including marble, granite, laminate, and wood. Our team can show you all of your options to help you select the one that will work best for you.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. A new backsplash can add color and fun to your kitchen remodel.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than you, it’s probably time for a change. We can add an efficient, state-of-the-art fridge, stove, dishwasher, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: The sink in your kitchen is used so often, you must make sure you select the right one. It’s our objective to help you find a sink that provides the best in usability, cleanliness, and style.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can highlight all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. We install all types of lighting, from ceiling lights to island lights.
Contact Paul Davis of Austin to bring your dream kitchen to life through a complimentary consultation. By talking about the items above, we’ll design and create your ideal kitchen.