Kitchen Remodeling in Austin, TX
The kitchen is the hub of the home; it’s the setting for this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. You want to make sure your kitchen is always functioning properly to ensure these events are always able to occur. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you create a space that fits your needs – and looks great, too.
Paul Davis franchises have offered kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. We are committed to doing the best quality work for all projects. If you want to revamp your Austin kitchen, you can call us.
An experienced Paul Davis technician will work hand-in-hand with you to determine your needs and goals with your new kitchen. They’ll then work closely with you to design a blueprint and time table for your project. Your kitchen remodel will be completed using the very best materials and the most effective processes.
A kitchen remodel won’t only help your kitchen look better, it will help it become more functional. You can add additional space for cooking, along with the appliances and other improvements you have always wanted. This project will also likely increase the value of your home.
There’s a lot that goes into remodeling a kitchen. Read the list below to see some of the items that will be a part of your remodel.
- Cabinets: No matter how big your kitchen is, cabinets will take up a major fraction of it. Make sure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with new glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Countertops: Quartz, granite, laminate, and wood all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. We can show you all of your options to determine the one that works for you.
- Walls: A new color of paint could go a long way to revitalize your kitchen, but it’s not the only thing you can do to your walls. A new backsplash can add some flair to your kitchen.
- Appliances: If your kitchen appliances are older than you, it’s probably time for a change. We can add an efficient refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks: The sink in your kitchen is used so often, you must make sure you get this choice right. We can help you determine the right combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Make sure you can highlight all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. From pendant lights to lights under the cabinet, we can install all types of lighting for your kitchen.
Make your dream kitchen become a reality and contact us for complimentary kitchen remodel consultation. By discussing the items listed above, we’ll help you create your ideal kitchen.