Kitchen Remodeling in Cedar Park
Your kitchen is the true hub of the home; a center of creativity, practicality, this morning’s breakfast and tonight’s homework assignments. You need to ensure that your kitchen is always functioning properly to ensure these events are always able to occur. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you create a space that fits your needs and looks great, too.
The Paul Davis brand has offered kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. We will ensure that your project gets the time and attention that it needs. If you want to revamp your Cedar Park kitchen, you can depend on us.
An experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to figure out how you want your new kitchen to look. After that, the blueprint and schedule will be created and the work can start. Your project will be completed with the right materials and the safest processes.
The outcome of your kitchen remodeling project won’t only be a room that looks amazing, but is also very functional. You can make more space for dining, along with the appliances and other features you’ve always wanted. You’ll also see the overall value of your home improve.
There are several different items required to create a beautiful kitchen. Read the list below to see some of the items that will be a part of your remodel.
- Cabinetry: Next to floors and walls, cabinetry usually takes up the most space of your kitchen. Ensure your cabinets stand out for the right reasons with glass door, frameless, or raised panel options.
- Countertops: There are multiple options to choose from with countertops, including marble, granite, stainless steel, and travertine. Let us help determine the best choice for you.
- Walls: This can go far beyond patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Add a new backsplash to give your kitchen some extra creativity.
- Appliances: If your appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for an upgrade. We can simply integrate a new fridge, oven, microwave, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Because of how often it is used, your kitchen sink is an important choice with your remodel. Let us help you determine the appropriate combination of style, cleanliness, and usability.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can highlight all your delicious meals with the right kitchen lighting. From pendant lights to lights under the cabinet, we can install all types of lighting for you.
Make your dream kitchen become a reality and call us for free kitchen remodel consultation. Through a detailed discussion of the items above, we can design and create your ideal kitchen.