Georgetown, TX Kitchen Remodeling
The kitchen is one of the most important parts of your home and is the setting for several great events. The many roles of your kitchen make it so important to be a place that works properly for you and your family. Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling will help you develop a beautiful kitchen that matches your lifestyle.
The Paul Davis brand has offered kitchen remodeling services for more than 50 years. You may associate our name with property damage restoration, but it’s only part of our capabilities. If you’re ready to revamp your Georgetown home’s kitchen, you can depend on us.
To make sure your project is done right, an experienced Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to determine your needs. From this, a detailed blueprint and schedule can be constructed. We will use the most effective processes to complete the project the right way.
A kitchen remodel won’t only make your kitchen look better, it will help it work better too. You can add additional space for dining, along with the appliances and other improvements you have always wanted. This project will also likely increase the value of your property.
There’s a lot that goes into creating a beautiful kitchen. Read the list below to start thinking about how you want to carry out your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinets: No matter how large your entire kitchen is, cabinets will take up a major fraction of it. Select glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Counters: Quartz, granite, laminate, and travertine all provide a different look and feel to your kitchen. Our team can show you many options to determine the one that works for you.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a fresh coat of paint. Add some extra flair to your kitchen with a fun new backsplash.
- Appliances: If your appliances are older than your home, it’s probably time for an upgrade. We can add an efficient, state-of-the-art fridge, stove, microwave, and other appliances as part of your remodel.
- Sinks: Sinks are used frequently in any kitchen. We can help you determine the appropriate combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: It may not be the first thing that you think of when you think of a kitchen, but lighting is as important as anything else in your kitchen. We can take care of all your lighting needs, from track lighting to island lights.
Make your dream kitchen become a reality and call Paul Davis of Georgetown for free kitchen remodel consultation. Through a detailed discussion of the items above, we can design and create your dream kitchen.