Georgetown Kitchen Remodeling
From morning breakfast to nightly dinners, the kitchen serves as the hub for all kinds of events inside your home. Because of its critical functions, you want to always keep your kitchen in top condition. When you trust Paul Davis Restoration & Remodeling for your kitchen remodeling services, you can expect to receive a kitchen that is beautiful and also fits your needs.
Over the last 50 years, the Paul Davis brand has built a solid reputation for kitchen remodeling projects. You might associate Paul Davis with property damage cleanup, but it’s just one part of what we do. Call us for Georgetown kitchen remodels projects of any size.
A Paul Davis technician will work closely with you to figure out how you want your new kitchen to look. From there, the schedule and blueprint will be developed and the work can start. By choosing us, you can count on the best materials, tools, and procedures for your kitchen remodel.
In addition to improving its appearance, our work can improve your kitchen’s functionality. During this project, you can add more space, upgrade appliances, and make other improvements. It will also make your property more valuable.
There are several different items required to create the ideal kitchen. Read the list below to begin thinking about how you want to carry out your kitchen remodel.
- Cabinetry: No matter how large your entire kitchen is, cabinets will take up a considerable portion of the space. Choose glass door, raised panel, or frameless cabinets to make sure yours stand out for the right reasons.
- Countertops: There are several options to choose from for new countertops, including quartz, glass, stainless steel, and wood. Let us show you several options to meet your needs in design and usability.
- Walls: This can go far past patching holes and adding a new coat of paint. A new backsplash can add some flair to your kitchen.
- Appliances: Want to upgrade your appliances? We can simply integrate a new refrigerator, oven, microwave, or other appliances with your remodel.
- Sinks & Faucets: Sinks are used frequently in any kitchen. Let us help you find the appropriate combination of style, usability, and cleanliness.
- Lighting: Ensure that you can demonstrate all your future gourmet meals with the right kitchen lighting. We install all types of lighting, from pendant lights to lights under the cabinet.
Call us for a free consultation for your kitchen remodel and make your dream kitchen become a reality. By discussing the items listed above, we will help you create your perfect kitchen.